Friday, May 2, 2014

The beginning of the Journey


"There is always a reason for everything that happens" ~ Aristotle 

Do you believe everything happens for a reason? 


I firmly believe that God always has a bigger plan for us when something huge,  something karmic like an accident, literally forces us to slow down in our life and to appreciate what is before us.

I am delighted to share and serve you with the weekly diary of my Soul Healing journey to Inner Peace.  Everything I know about the soul, and soul power comes from my one and only Spiritual Teacher, and Grand Master, Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha.

I wish that you will be inspired by the benefits of why I am where I am today.

Let us begin....

I love my heart and soul
I love all humanity
Join Hearts and Soul together.
Love Peace and Harmony
Love Peace and Harmony...


Love and Blessing,
Brenda Liew













No comments:

Post a Comment